Thursday, September 17, 2009

New (old) pictures!

We had an amazing development today. I signed up for the Yangquan Orphanage Yahoo group and immediately received this e-mail...

Hi Lynn,

We just returned 3 wks ago with our daughter from YangQuan. She is almost 7 and really close like sisters with your daughter. They lived in the same room. I'm pretty certain your daughter is FuMei as we asked if she was being adopted when we got MeiLi and they told us yes. I have been sooo hoping that I would find her family because our daughters were so close. MeiLi, our daughter looks at photos of your daughter and Dang Xi Feng and really misses them. If I read your profile right you live in Denver which is a total miracle because we DO TOO!!!. I am so thrilled that she has a family and very soon. I really cannot wait to talk with you. This is sooo great.


I was able to talk with Wendy, who has met our daughter, and she shared these pictures with us. We are so numb with all this information, so happy to have a little more glimpse into Fu Mei's life. Keep praying with us!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome surprise...and to discover that you live so near to each other. Wow! It gives me goosebumps! Enjoy your new pictures and stories of your little girl. What a blessing that the two girls who love each other dearly will be able to see each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!!!!!!! I am teary eyed just reading your words today. God knows and is in such control. I am thrilled for these little girls entering these wonderful families. Blessings on both families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sortebergs! What a BLESSING! God is paving the way for FuMei. I can't wait for you to tell her that her best friend is nearby! That has to make it easier for her to imagine her new life. Thank-you GOD! We love all of you! Susan Nash (We're not really anonymous, but only way I could figure out how to post - won't take our URL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How thrilling to see God's obvious hand in all of this. We keep praying for your famiy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful God we have! We are rejoicing with you! FuMei is beautiful. We're keeping you in our prayers.

    Cindy Luna

    ReplyDelete